Friday, May 22, 2009

I Need Some Caffeine or I'm Gonna Kill Somebody

I wish I could take credit for that quote, but it was uttered by one of my co-workers. Understandably. I'm not sure what the point is of having get-out-of-work-early Fridays if you're still stuck at work two hours later. I do know that it makes me grumpy.

Another great quote that indicates the homicidal tendencies brought on by the modern workplace: "The ugre to kill." This was a favorite of a former supervisor of mine, and I've always thought it should go on a t-shirt or some public space.

In happier news summer is kinda sorta here. The network shows are wrapping up for the season and the cable shows are gearing up for their run of the TV landscape. I hadn't realized until now how much I missed my glorious Mad Men. August cannot come soon enough for me. Before that, though, I get to be drawn into the world of True Blood once more. And I can't forget about Leverage.

If only school would get out of the damned way so I could watch more TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment