Monday, June 15, 2009

Random Chicago Sculptures

Said farewell to the fam today. I miss them already. It was so nice having them here with me the last few days. We really had a great time and didn't get on each others' nerves too much.

I took today off just to calm myself down. It's been a whirlwind 4 or 5 days, so I needed time to decompress. I took a 3-hour nap, which I haven't done since before Spring quarter started. Also wen out for a bit and took some pictures of sculptures around the city. For some reason, I'm noticing how many odd-looking sculptures this city has. I've decided to capture as many as I can. Here are three I took today.


Outside Rush University Medical Center


















The famous Chicago Picasso (yes, we have our own!)


















Another odd one I noticed on Clark Street (near Lincoln Ave.) It's a bit blurry because I took it from the bus.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pics - the 1st one reminds me of the Alien movies. The last just makes me wince at how un-flexible I am! lol

    ReplyDelete